English Class Monet
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Share your experience of your digital detox

+11
Elisa2
Laetitia
Oceane-chan
Elsa Lamy-V
Doris UNG
TRAN Yen-Ly
AlisaNGO
Rayen Mokrani
Jean Pierre S.
mauvelc
Admin
15 participants
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://englishclassmonet.forumsrpg.com

Share your experience of your digital detox Empty Share your experience of your digital detox

Lun 1 Jan - 18:40
Okay, here you will post your results of your digital detox.

Make one and only one post , we don't like parts one and two of the same homework.

Link to some scientific views on the subject

Post your own experience on the box below ! Do not create another subject (i can ban you)
Arrow REPONSE RAPIDE

Dernière édition par Admin le Mar 9 Jan - 9:49, édité 1 fois (Raison : Just in case you did not understand)
mauvelc

Share your experience of your digital detox Empty Re: Share your experience of your digital detox

Mer 10 Jan - 19:12
Last monday, I tried the digital detox during 1h30, so i let my phone and didn’t looked at it. At the beginning it was a little bit hard because I am used to look at it all the time just to check the time or to see if i have any messages but after half an hour, as I was doing something with my friends I didn’t really think of looking at my phone and I didn’t felt like I missed it.
Jean Pierre S.

Share your experience of your digital detox Empty Re: Share your experience of your digital detox

Mer 10 Jan - 19:34
I can do a lot of things without smartphone , I can play cards with friends, read a book, sleep...this time, I did my homework and played basket-ball Basketball . The smartphone, I didn't have time to use it. I felt good, I was not going to die Very Happy. My impression it's that experience to "don't use the smartphone for one or two hours", is may be too short for know if I'm addicted to my phone.
Rayen Mokrani

Mer 10 Jan - 19:38
Monday, from 5pm to 7pm, we had to try not to use our phones. My first impression was that it wasn’t going to be very hard, because I think I am not a phone "addict".I did my homework, then I played with some Lego for an hour and, instead of using my phone, I read a book. As I supposed, I wasn't bored at all during those two hours, which seemed pretty short to me. I don’t have any particular feeling about this experience, it wasn’t especially difficult and I didn’t feel like I needed my phone. Actually, I think this experiment was pretty interesting!
AlisaNGO

Mer 10 Jan - 19:44
I started my digital detox at 6 pm. At first it doesn't matter , to pass the time I did my homework but when I finished my homework at 7 pm , I was bored , I felt anxious, stressed because I didn't use my mobile phone . Usually when I have nothing to do, I use my phone to go on social networks, get news from my friends, my family . My habit came back quickly , I resited for 2 hours.
TRAN Yen-Ly

Mer 10 Jan - 20:02
I played this game but actually, it was a little bit hard because I had to find someone after class and there was no other way to communicate with her Shocked In my point of view, I think it is easy to not using our phone for 2 hours because it is maybe a little bit too short.
But I think it is a good idea to show us the "phone's addiction" in our lives. Smile
Doris UNG

Share your experience of your digital detox Empty My digital detox

Mer 10 Jan - 20:22
When I go home, I usually eat some snacks first, while I check social network, and this time, I wanted to take out my phone but I remembered that I couldn't use it for at least 1 hour so I just ate without doing anything else and it was a little bit weird because it's a habit for me. Then, I learned my lesson because I had a french oral the next day so I was busy. But, to be honest, I wanted to check social network. I finally, held 2/3 hours without my phone so maybe I'm a little bit addictive as I use it everyday and for everything, it's so entertaining.
Elsa Lamy-V

Mer 10 Jan - 20:38
I did use my phone right after class monday, because I had to contact my family, so I only started my digital detox this morning, for at least three hours.
I feel like it wasn’t that hard, I’m not really a « phone addict » anyway, but it still felt kind of weird, not having my phone around.
I’m not really fond of social medias, so I don’t have a lot of them.
What was more « difficult » was that I couldn’t play games, or watch videos on my phone, which I usually do, so I had to find other activities..
Oceane-chan

Mer 10 Jan - 20:55
Monday, just after the class to 7pm, I tried to not use my phone. I usually use my phone for listening to music, for playing video games or for watching videos, so it was hard to not able to use it. But I do those things when I'm bored and have Wi-Fi, and since it was only a short time, it wasn't THAT hard. I only had to do anything else : do my homeworks, draw, read... And it wasn't the first time I didn't use my phone, I don't feel anything particular, maybe bored, just bored.

Laetitia

Share your experience of your digital detox Empty one hour without phone experience

Mer 10 Jan - 21:11
On Monday evening, I kept from using my phone for an hour and it was quite simple. During that hour, I devoted myself to doing my homework instead of playing on my phone. In my opinion, the digital detox was useless as one hour wasn't enough time to realize the difficulties of the experience.
Elisa2

Share your experience of your digital detox Empty Don't use your phone

Mer 10 Jan - 23:19
I tried to not use my phone but I always need to listen music, get informations on the net, whatch hour... I can't totally stop to use my phone. But I'm not on it during houres without doing anything else. I mean when I use it, it's just for a few minutes. So for a conclusion, I can stop watching videos or going on social net works, but I can't totally forgot the cellphone.
Rosa Chea
Rosa Chea

Mer 10 Jan - 23:59
The last Monday, we were being asked to do a challenge , the digital detox, so challenge accepted Wink. First of all, I tried to not look at my phone during 1 hour. It was pretty difficult because, I am used to check my phone in order to know some news from my family, my friends... As I couldn’t check the social network , I was doing my homework and well... playing with my cousin and my little sister. Then 1hour became 2hours. To be honest I was totally forgotten my phone. Eventually, we all need our phones since we all have our own reasons. But it’s better to use advisedly. Smile

Dernière édition par Rosa Chea le Jeu 11 Jan - 7:08, édité 1 fois
Johnny Lin

Jeu 11 Jan - 0:45
I tried today to not use my phone, in my opinion, it was too simple, i succeded to not use it for 5hours, first of all, i came out play basketball with friend during 1 hour, then i did my homework during the rest of the time. I can don't use my phone for one day or two, but i think i can't don't use it for a week.
Victor cler

Jeu 11 Jan - 9:27
Monday we had to do a digital detox, I tried to do it but it was difficult to do the challenge because I had to call my father as i was going to the doctor.
Edma Bailly

Sam 20 Jan - 17:33
I am very succeful don't use my phone during 2 hours. For me is not a difficulty because I am not a "cyberaddict". During this time, just I had worked.
Contenu sponsorisé